- 2 medium sweet potatoes, sliced into 1/4-inch rounds
- 1 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup corn kernels
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1/2 avocado, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, sliced (optional)
- Mexican Blend Cheese (optional)
- Preheat 12-inch Versa Skillet in oven to 400F. After warm, lightly grease the skillet.
- Arrange the sweet potato rounds in a single layer on the skillet. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until slightly browned and crispy.
- While the sweet potatoes are cooking, prepare your toppings.
- Arrange the sweet potatoes on a plate and top with black beans, corn, salsa, avocado, cilantro, jalapeno (if desired), and cheese(if desired).