Xtrema United States Return/Refund Policy:
Our policy lasts 40 days. If 40 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can't offer you a refund or exchange. Please read full in-depth policy below. Customers must have a return authorization number before any return can be issued. Returns without an approved RMA number will not be accepted.
It takes us time to process and put back any returns into inventory. We also have credit card fees and handling fees to pay, which can be quite expensive. Below you will find our detailed return policy.
- Any defective products can be returned for exchange, credit, or refund. Ceramcor will be responsible for return shipping on all defective items.
- All non-defective products must be returned clean, unused, and in their original packaging. Please include RMA number along with a note with your name, address and clear instructions on what you would like us to do - exchange or refund. Refunds will be issued within 10 days once the product is returned in good condition. No refunds will be given for products broken during return delivery.
- Orders older than 40 days are no longer eligible for return.
- For any non-defective return, the customer will be responsible for the shipping charges. We are not permitted to exchange or refund any non-defective item that is not in original packaging. The customer is responsible for the product during return shipping. We are not liable for lost or damaged returned packages.
Restocking Fee Notice:
*There is a 25% restocking fee for products that have been cooked with. All returns are donated and must be cleaned and in original shipping carton.
Xtrema International Replace/Refund Policy:
NOTE: No international returns will be accepted. See details below.
- Any defective products will be replaced at no charge. Any items with thermal cracks or glaze pitting will be replaced at no charge. Ceramcor will be responsible for shipping replacement fees. Note, a photo is required.
- Any products with minor cosmetic flaws may be partially refunded. Note, a photo is required.
- Any items damaged or chipped during use will not be replaced or refunded. These products are not covered under the warranty.
United States and International Warranty Policy:
If you have owned your product for more than 40 days and wish to return or exchange the product under warranty, follow the steps below. Note: orders older than 40 days are no longer eligible for return and only replaceable if they fall under warranty. Please first read our full warranty.