- 2 lbs 4 medium sweet potatoes, peeled & cubed
- 1 tbsp butter
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- salt and fresh cracked ground pepper, to taste
- In a large Xtrema stock pot boil sweet potatoes in salted water until tender, drain in a colander.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Meanwhile, preheat Xtrema skillet on low, melt butter and sauté garlic until lightly golden.
- Return potatoes to the pan, add milk and sour cream; mash until smooth and creamy. Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
Place skillet in oven, bake until browned (about 20 mins)