- 1 med-large sweet potato diced bite size
- 5-6 red skinned potatoes diced bite size
- 1 white onion wedged
- 6oz of baby carrots sliced in half unless small
- 2 lbs of ground turkey
- 4 cloves fresh garlic minced\
- salt and pepper to taste
- Dice red skinned and sweet potatoes into bite sized pieces. Cut onion into wedges and baby carrots in half lengthwise. Mince garlic.
- Preheat large Xtrema Skillet or Wok on low. Once warm, add oil and saute minced garlic (raise temp to medium if low isn't hot enough).
- Brown ground turkey.
- Add potatoes, onion, carrots, and one cup of water.
Cover and steam for 30 minutes or until veggies are soft. How large you cut the potatoes will affect this time.