Xtrema Pure Ceramic Cookware’s 3/27/2019 Giveaway
Official Sweepstakes Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, OR LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. MUST BE 13 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER.
THE SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THESE OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO ABIDE BY THESE OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES, INCLUDING ALL ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS, AND UNDERSTANDS THAT THE RESULTS OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, AS DETERMINED BY THE SPONSOR AND ITS AGENTS, ARE FINAL IN ALL RESPECTS.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED, ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH FACEBOOK OR INSTAGRAM. BY PARTICIPATING, YOU AGREE TO COMPLETELY RELEASE FACEBOOK AND INSTAGRAM FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS.
1. SPONSOR:The sponsor of this Sweepstakes (“Sponsor”) is Xtrema Ceramic Cookware, Toms River, New Jersey.
2. HOW TO ENTER: You may enter “Xtrema Pure Ceramic Cookware’s” (“Sweepstakes”) beginning on or about 11:00AM EST on March 27, 2019 until 11:59PM ET on April 3, 2019 (the “Promotion Period”) by doing the following: (a) Sign into your Facebook or Instagram account or, if you are not already a member, become a member of Facebook.com or Instagram and sign into your account; (b) Take a photo of your culinary skills in action with your Xtrema Cookware; (c) Post the photo with #xtremacookware and tag us in the comments. (Collectively, “Entry”).
One entry per eligible person per platform during the Promotion Period. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same Facebook or Instagram account. Any attempt by any participant to obtain additional Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations or logins, or any other methods may void that participant’s Entries and that participant may be disqualified from the Promotion. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar Entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, Promotion Entry services) will void all Entries by that entrant. In the event of a dispute as to any online Entry, the authorized account holder of the Facebook account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. Potential Grand Prize Winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized Facebook or Instagram account holders.
Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your mobile or online service will apply.Entries shall be collected by Facebook and Instagram on behalf of Sponsor. Entries must be received during the Promotion Period. Facebook shall be the official clock for all purposes of this Promotion. Any attempt to submit an entry other than as described herein is void. Additional Entry Conditions: Sponsor has no obligation to advise an entrant of an incomplete or otherwise non-compliant entry. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, invalid, unintelligible, incomplete, garbled or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified. No telephoned, faxed or mechanically reproduced entries will be accepted. Proof of submission of an entry will not be deemed proof of receipt.
You understand that by participating in this Promotion, the Sponsor may contact you via Facebook, Instagram, email, phone or text message (which will be subject to the charges pursuant to your carrier's rate plan). It is your sole responsibility to notify the Sponsor in writing if you change your Facebook account, email address, or phone number.
3. CERTAIN ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor has no obligation to advise an entrant of an incomplete or otherwise non-compliant entry. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, invalid, unintelligible, incomplete, garbled or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified. No telephoned, faxed or mechanically reproduced entries will be accepted. Proof of submission of an entry will not be deemed proof of receipt. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the Facebook account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account” holder is the natural person assigned the Facebook account. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
If the Entry contains any material or elements that are not owned by you, and/or that are subject to the rights of third parties, you are responsible for obtaining, prior to submitting the Entry, any and all releases, consents, licenses and/or assignments necessary to permit the use and exhibition of the Entry by Xtrema Ceramic Cookware in the manner set forth in these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to request from any Entrant at any time proof of these grants in a form acceptable to sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entry it determines, in its sole discretion, does not comply with these Official Rules, including any entry that contains Prohibited Content.
4. USE OF ENTRIES:By submitting the Entry to Xtrema Ceramic Cookware, you grant to Xtrema Ceramic Cookware the perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide license to copy, exploit, edit, modify, create derivative works of, post, stream, display, perform, distribute and otherwise use your Entry in any manner deemed appropriate by Xtrema Ceramic Cookware. Each Entrant understands and agrees that Xtrema Ceramic Cookware and its designees may exploit, edit, modify, create derivatives works of, perform, post, distribute and otherwise use the Entry and all elements of such Entry, including, without limitation, the names and likenesses of any persons or locations embodied therein, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised (including, but not limited to, Xtrema Ceramic Cookware’s pages on Facebook, Instagram, and Xtrema Ceramic Cookware’s websites), in any manner, throughout the universe, in perpetuity without compensation or notification to, or further permission from, Entrant or any third party.
5. PRIZES: Prizes in “Xtrema Pure Ceramic Cookware’s 3/27/2019 Giveaway” will be awarded as follows:
One (1) GRAND PRIZE WINNERS WILL RECEIVE: 1 Xtrema 8pc Traditions Set
Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $369.99
Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any or all the prizes with any article or service of similar or greater value at its sole discretion. Prizes may not be assigned or transferred. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes period.
6. WINNER SELECTION: One (1) winner will be randomly selected on or by April 14, 2019 and notified on or around April 14, 2019 by Facebook or Instagram reply or direct message.
Winner Notification: The Winners will be notified by a comment left on their Facebook or Instagram comment from the official Xtrema Ceramic Cookware Facebook or Instagram account. Each entrant is responsible for monitoring his/her Facebook or Instagram account for Prize notification or other communications related to this Sweepstakes. Winners will be required to send an email to a Xtrema Ceramic Cookware representative after the notification of winning/instructions have been posted to his/her Facebook photo. If a potential Prize Winner does not respond to notification request within seven (7) days notification, or if Prize notification is returned as undeliverable, that potential Winner shall forfeit the Prize. Upon the request of the Sponsor, the potential Winner may be required to return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release and Prize Acceptance Form and IRS W-9 form. If a potential Winner fails to comply with these official rules, that potential Winner will be disqualified.
7. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are thirteen (13) years of age or older at the time of entry. Entrants must submit all required information to be eligible to win. Entries missing required information will be disqualified. The Sponsor, its respective promotions agencies, any of its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, officers, directors, partners, principals, partnerships, employees or agents (collectively, the "Sweepstakes Entities") and their immediate families (defined as spouse, mother, father, sisters, brothers, sons and daughters, regardless of where they reside) and members of their households (whether related or not) are ineligible to participate in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor has the right to verify the eligibility of each entrant.
8. RELEASE: By receipt of any prize, Winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, and affiliated companies, suppliers, distributors and advertising/promotion agencies, as well as each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt, use or misuse of any prize.
9. PUBLICITY: Except where legally prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes permission for Sponsors to use the winner's name, photograph, likeness, voice, address (city and state) and testimonials, in printed, broadcast or new media, in perpetuity, in any manner they deem appropriate in connection with promoting this or any other sweepstakes and/or promotion sponsored by them, without further compensation in connection with this Sweepstakes or the prize awarded.
10. APPLICABLE LAW: These rules are governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey without giving effect to conflicts of law rules.
11. ARBITRATION: Except where prohibited by law, as a further condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that (a) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any Prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively, by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA"); (b) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (c) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorney's fees, and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.