- 1 ½ cups sugar
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 ¼ cups chocolate chips (one cup mixed throughout, 1/4 cup sprinkled on top)
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Lightly grease the 10in Xtrema Versa Skillet with cooking spray and set aside.
- Using a stand mixer, combine sugar, oil, and flour. Lower the mixing speed to low and add cocoa, shredded zucchini, vanilla extract, salt, and baking soda. Mix until well blended.
- Stir in one cup of chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into the pan, and sprinkle with remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake 28 – 32 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let cool, cut, serve, and enjoy!
Special thanks to https://www.twopeasandtheirpod.com/chocolate-chip-zucchini-brownies/ for the delicious recipe!