- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tsp dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup green olives, chopped
- ¼ cup white wine or chicken broth
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat a large Xtrema skillet on low for 2-3 minutes.
- Coat the chicken breasts with rosemary, salt, and pepper on both sides.
- Once skillet is warmed up, add oil.
- Cook the chicken breasts until slightly browned.
- Add olives and wine to the Xtrema skillet.
- Simmer with the cover on.
- Using a meat thermometer, check the chicken for an internal temperature of 170° F.
- Serve with lemon wedges for a touch of citrus and enjoy!