- 1 cup tomatoes, diced
- 3/4 cup shredded Italian blend cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 5 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- Preheat Xtrema skillet on low.
- In a medium Xtrema mixing bowl, stir together tomatoes, cheese, and basil. Set aside.
- In a large Xtrema skillet, combine tomato sauce and garlic. Add chicken and top chicken with tomato and cheese mixture. Bring sauce to a boil over medium heat.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, cover and cook 15 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and no longer pink in the center.