- 1 tablespoon Chili Oil (Sriracha infused oil)
- 2-3 garlic cloves, sliced
- 2 Green Onions, sliced
- 8 heads baby Bok Choy, trimmed and sliced into quarters
- 2 Tbsp. Water
- Salt to taste
- Heat the 10" skillet over medium heat for a minute, add oil and the garlic, stir-fry for about a minute.
- Add sliced green onions, and saute for one minute, then add in the Bok Choy quarters, and cook for 2 minutes, turning the Bok Choy quarters at least one time.
- Add in 2 tablespoons of water and cover the skillet.
- Cook under the lid for about 3 minutes or until the green parts of the leaves turn bright green and the stalks become slightly translucent.
- Sprinkle with sea salt to taste and serve.
- Wash baby Bok Choy thoroughly with cold water after quartering it.
- You may use Kauai Salt (Hawaiian) or Himalayan (Pink) Salt for the best health benefits.