- 1 lb jumbo prawns/shrimp , peeled and deveined
- 3/4 cup (185 ml) dry white wine (sub chicken broth)
- 5 tbsp unsalted butter , melted
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves , minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 3/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup parmesan , finely shredded
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- Finely chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 430°F.
- Pour wine and half the butter into Xtrema 10in Skillet. Place in oven for 10 minutes to reduce.
- Toss prawns with remaining butter, garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Mix Crunchy Topping ingredients.
Remove skillet from oven. Add prawns - spread out in single layer, but snug.
- Top with Crunchy Topping. Bake 12 minutes.
- Flick to broiler/grill on high, broil for 1 - 2 minutes (max) to brown top a bit more.
- Sprinkle with parsley. Serve immediately with lemon wedges and crusty bread.